Sunday 9 September 2012

My Missing Introduction to the World of Kristy!!!

I realised I haven't really got a proper introduction to me, so I thought I would post one now so you can all get an insight into who I am :)

My name is Kristy. I am 29 years old and a mother of 2 young kids (a boy 4 and girl 2).

I have gone through some hard times the past few years with my messy separation and feeling like my whole world had been turned upside down.  But I feel I am now at the stage of my life where things are slowly looking up and I'm leaving all those hard times behind me and looking towards a happy positive future for not only me but my kids.

I used to be a camera operator and editor in the video production industry (and still do that now occasionally) but decided it wasn't for me anyone and too stressful and too hard always working on the weekends when I am a single mother.
This year I decided to go back to study, something that I have been interested in for many many years, massage.  So I am doing my Diploma in Remedial Massage therapy, am I am loving it (although also quite stressed at the moment as we are coming towards the end and I still have so much to do before our assessment in November).

For me to become a happier, positive person I feel for me I also have to change my lifestyle, to eat better and exercise more.  My heaviest weight was 94kg.  I really want to get back to the weight I was before having kids which was 60kg.  I was always a healthy weight as a child but then when I hit puberty I stacked it all on and discovered my love for bad food and lots of it.  I blew out to 85kg and stayed like that for all my teenage years and I was very unhappy and depressed. (Below - Me in 2000 age 16 and when I was a healthy child on the beach).



When I reached 18 (in 2001) I got out of my dark side and was changing my ways and started eating better and exercising.  I got down to about 65kg and was able to stay there until I got pregnant with my son in 2007.  Since then I have weighed between 85kg and 94kg!!!  (Below - My latest photo)



I have recently met a fantastic guy who is the best thing ever!!! He is being so supportive of my new lifestyle and is helping me in whatever way he can.  I feel very lucky to have met him :)

Doing this blog is going to help keep me on track and motivated, I can't hide and keep coming up with excuses anymore.  I have just started (in August) the Michelle Bridges program 12 Week Body Transformation, and I am loving it.  What I love the most is not only the help with food and exercise but more importantly for me is getting my mind right.  No other diet I have been on has been able to get into my mind and start making me think more clearly and smarter.

No More Excuses, My Time Starts Now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment