Wednesday 5 September 2012

Weigh in Wednesday - week 2

500grams!!! That's how much I lost! I guess I'm happy with that because it is a loss but annoyed it wasn't more. I've lost focus a bit over the weekend and Monday and Tuesday. The weekend wasn't too bad and I still kept within my calorie amount as much as I could. I even went for a bit of a walk/run and stair climb up at this waterfall/dam place near Healesville, Victoria. I've posted up some photos below because it was absolutely beautiful.

But my planning and organising turned sour when I ran out of time to cook my dinners Sunday night for at least the Monday and Tuesday. I had my massage course in the city Monday and Tuesday and the 2 days can be quite tiring. I woke up Monday all prepared to be good and mum even agreed to cook a healthy dinner that night. So i started with yummy porridge before i left. But once I arrived in the city over an hour early I started to feel really hungry and not knowing when the next time I'll be able to eat I got worried that I'll get faint and feel sick during the course. So I decided to buy a egg and bacon sandwich. Then for lunch my partner met me so we could eat together (and he is being so supportive about this journey of mine) but my stomach got the better of me and I ended up having a burger (no chips) plus a chocolate milk drink :( I was naughty.

Then come Tuesday and I was much better during the day but then I was stressing what to do for dinner coz I didn't have much time and I needed something quick, easy, filling and that i can eat in the car. My course finished at 5 then I had to drive an hour home pick up the kids go straight to their dads house to drop them off then try and be at calisthenics by 7!! So busy busy busy. I was really wanting to have something healthy but then once again my old habits kicked in and I got a meal from hungry jacks ;(

So I just need to re focus and know that this doesn't have to stop me and this journey. When normally I would tell myself I had a bad couple of days I'll just give up for the rest of the week and start next week!! No more thinking like that. I have gone straight back to eating well and exercising because I do want to change and would love to see a good number on the scales next week!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment