Thursday 13 September 2012

Weigh in Wednesday - Week 3

600grams down!!!! Wish it was over a kilo but am happy it was a loss :)
I must say though I am feeling so much better, I am feeling thinner and more toned. I can't wait to take photos at the end of the 12 weeks to compare. Although I don't think I've noticed too much with my clothes yet. It's more people are commenting that my stomach is shrinking, I'm looking less and less like I'm pregnant!!! I never did really get rid of that pregnant look after I had my son 4.5 years ago.

I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding in December and a couple weeks before that in November is the hens night. We are going to some really nice club place but apparently it's really quite formal. So I'm actually really looking forward to being able to dress up for a change. So I was going through my wardrobe last night to see if I had anything decent and I tried on a dress I actually haven't been able to wear yet coz I haven't had the opportunity. I put it on and I couldn't stop looking in the mirror lol!! My arms are starting to look not bad and less just fat lumps. There's actually some definition there now.

Anyway, thought I would quickly update my stats, now I'm off to ZUMBA!!!!!! :-D

⬇ this is the photo of the dress I'm thinking about wearing to the hens.

No comments:

Post a Comment