Sunday 9 September 2012

Thousand Steps

I have just finished the Kokoda Trail - The Thousand Steps in the Dandenong Ranges. I did it also just over a week ago but I didn't quite finish it because I ran out of time as I was catching up with a friend.

It feels so good to have completed it today. 1 hour and 20 minutes and 795 calories. Already I'm feeling I'm getting more fit. I still struggle a bit going up, I still had to stop a couple of times but I'm not stopping for long, mainly just to let the fast people go past me then I'm usually back into it. My aim is to be able to go up there without stopping at all and maybe even do it a couple or few times. I was happy though because on the way down when it gets to the flat bit again I pretty much ran the whole way, I was even passing everyone else and felt so good like I had so much energy.

I thought I'd quickly put up this post about it and to show a few photos I took. Let's see what I can achieve by the end of the 12 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment