Wednesday 29 August 2012

First Weigh In Wednesday!

Today we all had to weigh in for the official Week 1 Round 3 weigh in.
I must say I have stuffed up the scales situation. I can't seem to get scales that are decent. I bought some online a couple weeks ago and at first I thought they were fine and that's how I got my 92.2kg start weight but then 2 days later they had gone up 2kg!!! And I'm thinking surely I haven't put on that much weight when I have still been trying to eat healthy. So that day I also used my old ones (which I don't like coz they only go up or down by 0.5 not 0.1) and I also used my mums weight watchers scales. Both of those pretty much said the same number which was I think about 91.5 but my new ones said 94!!! So I've decided I don't want to use those ones.

But the other dilemma I have is I stay at my new partners house every Tuesday night so I can't use my mums scales at home obviously when I'm at his house. So I thought I'll buy more scales to keep at his house. Which ones to buy is the question though???

So I got home this morning at about 10:30 and weighed myself on mums scales. Obviously it wasn't first thing in the morning but I hadn't had a chance to have breakfast at this stage coz running about after my kids, picking them up and taking them to appointments, so I had nothing in my stomach. I weighed in at 91.0!!! So that's a loss which is good, but I'm still I guess not overly excited coz I really don't know how much I truly weighed in the first place. So we'll see what next week says.


Today I did really well with my eating and not even getting any cravings or feeling hungry. To the point where I didn't even eat my snacks and it got to dinner time and I just didn't feel hungry. So today I actually went well below the calories which I know isn't good. I was just too busy to stop and think about it and I think my body has already changed coz I'm not getting as hungry or eating as much in my servings.

I took a photo of my yummy dinner the Caramelised Pork on Sweet Potato Mash. I'm just so proud of myself that I'm trying new foods and cooking new recipes that I never thought I'd even bother trying, and I'm loving it and it's filling me up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment