Sunday 12 August 2012

My Commitment!

I have just finish the 4th preseason task of the 12WBT, "Say It Out Loud".
I have made a commitment to myself that I will change my eating habits and cut out junk and that I will exercise 6 days a week. I am determined to lose at least 10-15kg by 1st of December.

I was tidying up today and found some old photos of around the time I got married to my ex husband in 2006! (see photos below). I weighed about 60kg. I was being really strict with my diet and going to the gym everyday. Obviously I had no kids at this stage so I found it a little easier.
By this time next year for my 30th in August 2013 I want to be 60kgs!!!!

Today is the first day of the rest of my healthy lifestyle and I am feeling great. I've done my exercise first thing this morning (Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred) and I have been eating healthily.
I just can't wait for the end of the month so I can start my first round of Michelle Bridges 12WBT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment