Saturday 25 August 2012

Pumped & Ready To Begin!

Tomorrow is officially my first round of Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (round 3 2012).
I am so excited!! Who would have thought that I would actually be happy and this excited to start a diet?!?!? The difference is, I don't consider this a "diet". This is now my new life of exercise and most importantly eating right and no more binge eating. I really feel this is going to work for me and who wouldn't be excited about that! :)


I am super organised and have already done my meal plan for the entire week and also written out my exercise plan in my special diary. I am printing certain things off like my list of goals and excuses and putting them all in a special folder including all my meal plans as I go along. That is the key to success is being organised apparently and I believe this is why I have failed with making a change in the past.


I was so happy on Friday when I did the fitness test for the first time. Most things I got in the intermediate category and a couple even advanced (push ups and flexibility). The wall sit however was really bad, I couldn't even get 30sec coz my knees were hurting and I don't want to cause them more pain and do damage. (I really need to see the doctor about that). My 1km running test I just got into intermediate with 7min48sec, but I am happy with that as I am just starting out.
I need work on my sit ups as I only got to 2 out of 5.

Here are my results -
1km - 7min 48sec
Push Ups - (toes) 5 (knees) 29
Sit Ups - round 2
Wall Sit - 30sec
Flexibility - 7cm


One thing I was a bit disappointed with was I didn't really lose that much during the pre season. But again I wasn't trying the hardest. One thing I find very frustrating is I've been weighing myself the same time in the morning with no clothes and after I've been to the toilet, and I know there will be changes in your weight day by day but by 2-3 kilos??? On thursday morning I weighed myself and I was 92.2 (I'm taking that as my official start weight), then Friday morning it was 91.0 then yesterday morning (Saturday) it was up to 93!!!! Now the last 3 days I had been doing all the same things and eating relatively the same so how can there be that much of a difference??

It's a good thing that I have also measure myself so I can see the difference there and not just in the scales.

Here are my starting measurements:
Weight - 92.2kg
Chest - 111cm
Waist - 107cm
Widest part (hips) - 120cm
Right Thigh - 72cm
Left Thigh - 71.5cm
Right Arm - 35cm
Left Arm - 34cm

My starting pictures. Kinda embarrassed about posting this but I think I really need to as a motivation and I know that I found the biggest motivation for me was seeing everyone's transformation photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment