Thursday 30 August 2012

Rain, Hail or Shine!

No matter what I am sticking to the Thousand Steps (Victoria) at least once a week. I've done it a couple times before but this is the first time this year and I must say I was quite please with myself at how well I did. I still find it challenging but a bit easier than when I did it last year.

Today was supposed to be very cold and very wet and stormy but after i dropped my kids off at Childcare I decided no matter what I need to stick to doing this no matter what. And surprisingly the sun actually came out and it didn't rain at all the whole time I did it!!!

My goal by the end of the 12 weeks is to be able to complete the steps twice.


Here is another picture of my dinner from last night - Meat Pie with mushy peas. I used normal beef mince instead of kangaroo mince.

No comments:

Post a Comment