Monday 27 August 2012

Week 1 Day 1 - 12WBT has begun

Wow what an awesome day I had. I felt so good eating all my healthy meals. I never thought that I would enjoy spinach leaves in my sandwich or choose to put celery in my casserole. I am slowly changing. YAY!!! And after I put all my food and exercise into the My Fitness Pal app and logged it, it said I would lose 7kg in 5 weeks!!!! How amazing is that??? It's never told me that before. Maybe that's coz I was always eating around 1500-1800 cals but then also eating back my exercise cals so I would be eating at least 2000!!! No wonder it wasn't working for me.

So after I dropped my kids off at Childcare this morning, (today is my study day at home coz I'm getting so far behind, I'm studying Remedial massage therapy), I got home and got ready to exercise. Went for my walk for 45min burning 400 cals then followed the rest of the 12WBT program for the day. So overall 595 cals burned today!!! Woohoo!

I must say by 4pm this arvo I was sooooo tired and now at 8:30 I can barely keep my eyes open. Wish I could go to sleep but my son is still awake so have to wait till he goes to sleep, which hopefully will be soon. I just hope this doesn't last for the next 12 weeks. Normally if I feel like this and I can't sleep coz of the kids or something then I always turn to food. But I can't, I have to be disciplined. And to be honest I don't think I'm actually hungry, I know it is coz I'm very tired. It probably doesn't help that I worked from 8am to 11pm filming calisthenics yesterday, that always gets me tired.

Time to get this son into bed :)

2 comments:

  1. If you're feeling peckish maybe try a herbal tea :)

    Great calories burnt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen :)
    I actually had a green tea first time tonight and loved it. I don't drink tea or coffee coz I've never like them but I think I'll definitely be drinking more green tea!

    ReplyDelete